Publication MOOCs in Europe available
Europe is characterised by diversity and as such MOOC provision should account for diverse languages, cultures, settings, pedagogies and technologies. In this peer reviewed report the 31 papers demonstrate that Europe is re-engineering the generic MOOC model to allow for a broad spectrum of approaches and contexts.
1. Regional MOOC initiatives
2. Role media exposure on MOOC development
3. Supporting the selection of MOOC platforms
4. Business models European MOOCs
5. Pedagogical approaches in European MOOCs
6. Shared services in European MOOC context
This publication has a CC-By 4.0 license.